blogspot visitor
Abueleriasx2: Pablo's letter - Carta de Pablo
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Pablo's letter - Carta de Pablo

Click to enlarge

22nd September 1988

Dear granny,

We received your letter and are very happy that the cousins, aunts and uncles liked our presents and video. I have started school and I like it very much. I am also happy because the holidays are over as I was starting to get bored of not going to school. A little person we know (Francesca) has just woken up complaining that her ears ache so I don't think she'll go to school tomorrow.
It is half past nine now and my neck hurts like hell (as the English would say) and I am very tired, so I will have to end this note....

Lots of kisses from Pablo....




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home