blogspot visitor
Abueleriasx2: December 1991 - Francesca's letter with a greeting by Pablo
My Photo
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

December 1991 - Francesca's letter with a greeting by Pablo

Dear Granma,
I would like you to have an excellent Christmas and a very happy New Year. I am thinking of you a lot. Below this letter there is a drawing I made for you to remember me. I am in the school choir and this year we sang carols. I started my new school when I was in second year and my teacher was called Miss Cumming and now I am with a lady called Mrs. Baker who is very strict, but sometimes she is not so bad. Much love, your granddaughter,

Hello! How are you? I hope you will have a nice Christmas and start a good New Year. Pablo!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home